The convention program is designed to meet the needs of attendees who hold varying roles in our community. There is relevant content whether you are a volunteer working in any role within AMBA member-club community organisations, a professional who works in a healthcare capacity with an interest in multiple birth, someone looking for fresh ideas from people who understand your challenges or a parent who needs a weekend of inspirational content to reconnect you to our cause.
While Facebook groups and webinars are great, there is a limit to how much you can learn and implement from those remote methods. The convention experience is invaluable. You will:
- unite with committee members, club volunteers, board directors and community leaders
- discover more about the NFP sector, build a better club and enjoy your volunteering more
- build your network with volunteers who are aligned on values and put members before themselves
- develop with your team and take time out of the whirlwind for a weekend to refresh, realign and refocus.
Most importantly, you will create connections.
Plenary sessions are designed for all attendees. The expectation is that all attendees participate in the plenary sessions and then move on to selected breakout sessions.
- 4.00 - 6.00pm
- Convention Registration
- 6.30 - 7.00pm
- Pre-dinner Drinks
- 7.00 - 11.00pm
- AMBA Appreciation Awards dinner
- MC: Amelia Haddock (Canberra and Region Multiple Birth Association, former AMBA Board Director)
- Keynote Speaker: Joyce Keating (Multinet, Illawarra South Coast MBA, Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hills MBA)